Electronic Engineer/ Technician: Air/ Geophysical field
Specialised company that is involved in electronic equipment for geographical information gathering and related Electronic Equipment designs.
WILL TRAVEL EXTENSIVELY. 2 months on site and 2 months in South Africa at the office.
Must have solid electronic skills , the ability to work in a multidisciplinary team and communicate with clients in the Mining and international aviation field.
- Electronic Engineering Qualification
- Basic Embedded design experience or interest in this field
- Solid PCB knowledge
- Operated the airborne geophysical equipment
- Maintain the airborne geophysical equipment
- Analyse the raw airborne geophysical data
- Develop MATLAB programs to process and manipulate raw airborne geophysical data and display graphs
- Design, Develop, Test and Repair embedded systems
- Develop code using C to Upgrade and Develop Firmware for embedded microcontroller systems
- Develop and update system documents to comply with ISO 9001 requirements
- Capturing of schematic diagrams for Embedded and Electronic Circuits
- Developing and simulating Embedded and Electronic Circuits
- Designing PCBs for manufacture
*Apply via this website or our own webpage: ------
Should we not contact you within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful. Your resume will be saved on our database for future purposes.
- ONLY SA CITIZENS NEEDS TO APPLY (No permanent residents or non SA)