- Qualified to process and interpret up to Management Accounts, i.e. further than trial balance.
- Assist with Forecast and budget preparation.
- Keeping accurate financial records and reconciliations of key accounts.
- Maintaining accurate fixed asset and tax asset registers.
- Preparing and balancing of the bank reconciliations.
- Propose and implement financial best practices.
- Maintain a documented system of accounting policies and procedures.
- Ensure compliance with all statutory requirements.
- Support and prepare for the annual financial audit.
- Create additional analyses and reports as requested by management.
- Provide guidance to the finance/admin department and staff. (2 staff)
- Personal assistant to Owner/Director; manage the admin side of his family trust and other personal admin.
- Grade 12
- Accounting degree
- Pastel Partner
- VIP Payroll
- MS Office
To apply, please send your CV and salary expectations to --------Please upload your CV here-------->
Please note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Should you not receive feedback within 48 hours, please accept your application as unsuccessful.
This job is now closed. You can apply for other jobs by uploading your CV.