- Excellent Analytical Skills
- Work effectively under pressure
- Innovative, resourceful and action-orientated
- 2 Years’ Experience
- Automotive Industry industries preferred
- Overall responsibility for accurate and timeous financial reporting, consolidation of results, analysis of results and query handling.
- Responsibility for Balance Sheet recons of VAT & Insurance.
- Fixed Asset Management.
- Overall responsibility for analysis of results to ensure correct classification of income and expenses per the cost centres and type of expenses and income;
- Attention to detail on accounts that require intervention – prepayments, accruals, clearing accounts.
- Creditors and Debtors management
Please visit our website www.------ to submit your CV directly or to view other finance related jobs. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. Your profile will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.
We also invite you to contact us to discuss other exciting career opportunities in our niche area! For more information, please call Sean Dooms on ----- or email on --------Please upload your CV here-------->
This job is now closed. You can apply for other jobs by uploading your CV.