Responsibilities and Daily Duties
- Forecast and budget preparation.
- Measuring financial performance against key performance indicators.
- Keeping accurate financial records and reconciliations of key accounts.
- Maintaining accurate fixed asset and tax asset registers.
- Preparing and balancing of the bank reconciliations.
- Performing cost benchmarking studies to identify areas of cost saving.
- Propose and implement financial best practices.
- Maintain a documented system of accounting policies and procedures.
- Ensure compliance with all statutory requirements.
- Forecast cash flow positions related to borrowing needs and available funds.
- Support and prepare for the annual financial audit.
- Create additional analyses and reports as requested by management.
- Management of the finance department and staff.
Requirements for the position
- Accounting diploma / degree
- 1-3 Years’ post articles (SAIPA) experience
- Strong Excel skills
- Good leadership and communication skills demonstrated on application
- Competitive Basic Salary
- Medical Aid
- Provident fund
To apply, please forward your CV and salary requirements to --------Please upload your CV here--------> along with your salary expectations.
If you have not heard back from us within 48 hours, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job is now closed. You can apply for other jobs by uploading your CV.