We seek an Accountant for an international fast-food franchise company, with over 60 stores across South Africa. The candidate will be based in their Pretoria head office.
Job & Company Description:
- Responsibility for month-end reporting across different entities to include full accountability for specific locations/departments/processes
- Monthly variance analysis of P&L and Balance Sheet - including working with other Finance sub-departments to fully understand monthly actuals
- Monthly Balance Sheet reconciliations, including resolution of variances and issues identified
- Working with the auditors to fulfill their requests and answer their queries
- Ensuring compliance with local statutory requirements
- Process improvement
- Supporting the Senior Finance Manager as required
- Ad-hoc project work
- Liaising with the wider finance team to ensure accurate reporting
- Bcom Honours in Finance
- Qualified ACA, ACCA or CIMA accountant (advantageous)
Job Experience & Skills Required:
- No less than 5 years in a finance role
- SAGE Evolution (non - negiatioble)
- Enjoy working in a fast-changing, collaborative environment with ambitious targets
For more finance jobs, please visit www.networkrecruitment.co.za
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider the vacancy application unsuccessful. Your profile will be kept on our database for any other suitable roles/positions.
For more information contact:
Specialist Consultant: General Finance & CA(SA)
This job is now closed. You can apply for other jobs by uploading your CV.