Junior Accountant, Pretoria East region
- National Senior Certificate.
- Completed or busy with a tertiary qualification in accounting/finance.
- Relevant experience or completed articles
- Must have worked on Pastel Partner.
- Must be highly thorough and be able to think on your feet.
- Maintaining an adequate system of accounting records including:
- Processing and Reconciling of cash book and bank statements
- Processing and Reconciling of petty cash accounts
- Reviewing Creditor and debtor reconciliations, following up queries.
- Maintaining fixed asset registers.
- Assisting in month end procedures incl:
- Processing of relevant journals
- Performing Reconciliations between financial and operating systems.
- Organizing and reviewing monthly stock take and processing inventory journals.
- Reviewing all balance sheet account reconciliations (incl. provision for bad debt)
- Assisting with preparation and review of all required reconciliations of income statement accounts.
- Processing Payroll journals and performing payroll reconciliations
- Processing depreciation journals
- Processing intercompany Journals and performing reconciliations.
- Preparing monthly management statements and cost analysis.
- Preparing and submission of VAT returns
- Preparing detailed costing analysis per vehicle on a monthly basis.
- Assisting external auditors during audits and reviews. Assisting CEO with PA duties.
Email CV ASAP
This job is now closed. You can apply for other jobs by uploading your CV.