- Grade 12 / Matric.
- Completed Degree in Accounting.
- Proficiency in Pastel Partner and VIP Payroll.
- Computer literate (MS Office).
- Capable in processing and interpreting up to Management Accounts, i.e. further than trial balance.
- Assist with forecasting and budget preparation.
- Keeping accurate financial records and reconciliations of key accounts.
- Maintaining accurate fixed asset and tax asset registers.
- Preparing and balancing of the bank reconciliations.
- Propose and implement financial best practices.
- Maintain a documented system of accounting policies and procedures.
- Ensure compliance with all statutory requirements.
- Support and prepare for the annual financial audit.
- Create additional analyses and reports as requested by management.
- Provide guidance to the finance/admin department and staff (2 staff).
- Personal assistant to Owner/Director; manage the admin side of his family trust and other personal admin.
To apply, please send your CV with your salary expectations to --------Please upload your CV here-------->
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Should you not receive feedback within 48 hours, please consider your application as unsuccessful.