Job & Company Description:
A leading, internationally recognised FMCG company with a footprint in South Africa and other parts of the world is looking for an Accountant to be apart of their finance team. The ideal candidate must have experience working with the sales department and analysing data.
- Forecasting and budgeting for sales, including foreign exchange gains and losses, selling expenses, and fixed operating expenses across all departments
- Ensure that all selling expenses are provided and recorded in the correct period.
- Maintain the selling cost rate table for actuals, forecast and budgets.
- To be the main finance point of contact for Vector with regards to monthly reporting, analysing reports received and ensuring the necessary adjustments are made.
- Maintaining intercompany sales schedule and calculating unrealised profits to be eliminated every reporting period.
- Reporting and analysis of variances to budget/forecast and prior year.
- Monthly sales and fixed operating expense reports and distribution.
- Quarterly sales commentary. Ensure that the quarterly management pack is distributed timeously.
- Compile sales inputs for the Analyst presentation for JSE reporting and year-end reporting.
- General Ledger recons.
- Prepare and provide accurate information on all documentation.
- Attending to ad hoc information requests from sales and marketing.
Job Experience & Skills Required:
- B. Com Minimum
- FMCG/Product/Manufacturing Experience
- At least 5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Computer literacy with a high degree of proficiency in MS Excel.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply directly. For more finance jobs, please visit --------Please upload your CV here-------->
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider the vacancy application unsuccessful. Your profile will be kept on our database for any other suitable roles / positions.
For more information contact:
This job is now closed. You can apply for other jobs by uploading your CV.