Keen to advance with the company?
Be committed to growing and establishing yourself with this firm, long term, as they continue to expand and diversify.
This could be the unusual, unique, long term opportunity you are looking for!
- Post Graduate Qualification in Accounting (B.Compt, PGDIP or equivalent).
- CA (SA).
- A minimum of two years’ relevant work experience in a Chartered Accounting Firm.
- Financial experience in various industries.
- A passion for Financial Accounting.
- Excellent technical knowledge of Audit Standards, Companies Act, VAT Act, Tax Act and IFRS.
- Gain and apply key skills in respect of auditing, IFRS, budgets, tax, financial analysis, financial accounting and reporting, internal controls and finance disciplines.
- Experienced in the financial accounting processes of large proprietary and small listed companies.
- An effective communicator with excellent relationship building and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work under pressure in a calm, organized approach and the ability to prioritize.
- A forward looking thinker, who actively seeks opportunities and proposes solutions.
- Attention to detail.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Team Player - A high degree of motivation and the ability to motivate others.
- Desire to supervise and mentor more junior team members.
- Accountability and deadline driven.
- Highly organized.
- Problem solver.
- Reliable, timeous and accountable.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Self-motivated with a positive attitude.
Please note, if you have not had a response from us within 30 days after the closing date, kindly accept that your application has been unsuccessful.
This job is now closed. You can apply for other jobs by uploading your CV.