Job description includes but not limited to: -
Primary tasks: Technical
Accepting, coordinating, managing technical support and network operations queries, alerts, faults and escalations, to resolution, as per pre defined and trained processes.
The engineer will be required to have the technical ability to accurately check and confirm network health, network issues, customer solution service status and failed provisioning errors.
All work will have to be properly and accurately documented once completed, which will be part of the performance per case
Manage fiber build complaints: -
- Superior customer service
- Accept through various channels
- Record all details
- Coordinate the fault effectively
- Use the fault to reflect excellent operational management of the fault on Frogfoot’s side
- Record accurately once resolved
- Completing provisioning steps on system and stepping the ticket to the next phase
- Configuring Accedians and Mikrotiks
- Taking calls and tickets to troubleshoot provisioning challenges and
- Recording these entries for historical reporting
- Assisting with administrative duties like capturing support ticket data
3 years experience in Service Support
3 years hands on experience with end user support
Experience in tickets troubleshooting
Hardware and Software - setup, repair, configure, troubleshoot
This job is now closed. You can apply for other jobs by uploading your CV.