Job & Company Description:
The role entails managing and controlling resources to meet business application requirements, which includes defining the processes, risk, analyses and cost benefit analyses. Other responsibilities also include develop an IT service which builds rewarding relationships, proposes innovation and allows others to provide exceptional client service.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems or related field
Job Experience & Skills Required:
- 2 years experience as development manager or team leader or architect
- 7 years Java application development experience of which 2 must be at senior level.
- Knowledge of: Software design principles and practices
- Knowledge of developer tools such Git source control, Jenkins and/or other CI tools
- Familiarity with Agile SDLC
- Ability to: Develop detailed project plans, coordinate the activities of outsourced technical services;
- Work independently and make sound judgments
- 10 years’ work experience of which 2 must be at management level
- Advanced experience in Java EE application development.
- Web application development
- Web services experience
- Ability to interpret ERDs, process flow charts, sequence diagrams and use cases.
- Ability to document requirements using UML
- SQL – Database design, queries, reporting
For more IT jobs, please visit --------Please upload your CV here-------->
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider the vacancy application unsuccessful. Your profile will be kept on our database for any other suitable roles / positions.
For more information contact:
This job is now closed. You can apply for other jobs by uploading your CV.