Contact Centre Agent
Based in Midrand
OVERALL PURPOSE OF JOB:
The customer service consultant role is responsible for maintaining and nurturing quality relationships with all Services existing and prospective customers, both internal and external.
You will be responsible for responding to inbound queries and handling and resolving customer complaints. You will be required to handle and resolve reconciliation items as well as review procedures for resolving various Customer problems. You will also be responsible for updating standard letters and documents for dealing with Customer queries.
You will be required to maintain a monitoring system for customer complaints and assisting with Deal adjustments, quoting of settlements and settling of deals. You will be responsible for allocating of funds, requesting registration documents and changing of banking details. You will be responsible for the substitution of goods, motor plan extensions / service contracts, term adjustments, residual /balloon adjustments, due date adjustments and action moratoriums. You will also be required to ensure a one call resolution for all customers and review processes for resolving queries and liaising with clients and other departments.
You will also take responsibility for the internal control environment within your areas of responsibility
Main Responsibilities (including but not limited to):
- Answering Inbound calls timeously
- Process deal adjustments (i.e. Increase instalments, term or residual value)
- Process allocations and accounts closures
- Loading of new finance agreement applications and drawing up of finance agreements
- Incepting deals
- Retain existing customers
- Adhere to and enforce FICA, FAIS, NCE and POPIA requirements
Building Customer Loyalty
Technical/Professional Knowledge and Skills
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- Credit Criminal Clear
- Minimum 1 to 2 yearsâ?? experience in a Customer Service and/or Dealer related positions
- Excellent writtenÂ and verbal communication skills
- Customer Service Driven
- Excellent Numeracy skills
EDUCATION, QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE NECESSARY:
- Grade 12/Matric
- English and a Second language
- MS Office
This job is now closed. You can apply for other jobs by uploading your CV.