Job & Company Description:
Our client has maintained their reputation within the Pharmaceutical industry and recently achieved an outstanding turnover of over 5 Billion Euros, by offering world-class exclusive products and services globally. They are looking for an ambitious Assistant Financial Controller to join their team. The successful candidate will be responsible for assisting the lead Financial Controller in implementing and monitoring financial controls and respective financial reporting functions. Additionally, variance analysis, forecasting and budgeting are essential responsibilities in this role. With the chance to travel internationally and gain a wealth of industry experience this is an opportunity not to miss out on.
- BCom Financial Management / Accounting degree
- Studying towards CIMA qualification – highly advantageous
Job Experience & Skills Required:
- 3– 4 years’ experience in a Financial Controller/ Management Accounting role
- 2 – 3 years’ experience within the Pharmaceutical/ Manufacturing industry – non-negotiable
- Solid SAP experience – advantageous
For more finance jobs, please visit --------Please upload your CV here-------->
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider the vacancy application unsuccessful. Your profile will be kept on our database for any other suitable roles / positions.
For more information contact:
Executive Consultant: General Finance and Chartered Accountants
This job is now closed. You can apply for other jobs by uploading your CV.