- Relevant Postgraduate qualification in Law or related NQF 9 with 15 years Executive experience, of which 5 years is as a Board Member. General management experience would be an added advantage OR
- Relevant Honours Degree in Law or related NQF 8 with 18 years Executive experience, of which 5 years is as a Board Member. General management experience would be an added advantage
- Ability to be guided by values, ability to demonstrate moral judgement and doing the right thing consistently
- Communicate information and ideas in a clear and concise manner appropriate for the audience in order to explain, persuade, convince and influence others to achieve the desired outcomes
- Evaluate and ensure the effectiveness of strategic leadership to the delivery of legal support services to the Company''s operations and ensure compliance to legislation
- Evaluate and ensure the effectiveness of internal controls over financial reporting, the Company''s Internal Audit and external auditors
- Ensure Company''s Compliance with legal and regulatory requirements
- Risk management system - Apply Risk and Compliance knowledge and skills within the parameters of prescribed regulatory and best practice framework for good corporate governance.
Please note should you not receive a response within 7 business days of applying, you may consider your application as being unsuccessful.
This job is now closed. You can apply for other jobs by uploading your CV.