Join our company that connects sellers to customers and suppliers as a Business Intelligence Manager to be responsible for the reporting and BI capabilities. You will lead the strategic design, development and maintenance of BI applications.
- 4-6 years development experience in BI (Non-negotiable)
- Minimum of 2 to 5 years’ experience in managing a BI Business unit
- Microsoft BI Stack (SSRS, SSIS, SSAS, MS-SQL, Power BI)
- Extensive experience and comprehensive working knowledge of business intelligence and data warehouse environment
- Extensive knowledge of business analysis, business process re-engineering and information management practices
- Regulatory knowledge
- Experience in database architecture and design
- Experience in Full systems development cycle
- Develop KPI for the department and drive performance management with the team and self
- Work closely with vendors, BI''s stakeholders and users alike
- Carry out user audits and ensure information relevance and areas of improvement
- Data Engineering
- ETL and Data Integration
- OLAP Cube and Data Science
- Dashboard and Enterprise Reporting
- Operational Responsibilities
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply directly. For more IT jobs, please visit --------Please upload your CV here-------->. If you wish to send your CV per email forward your CV to kmacaulay@------ and copy the reference number in brackets in the subject line of your e-mail.
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider the vacancy application unsuccessful. Your profile will be kept on our database for any other opportunities for which you might be more suitable
We also invite you to contact us to discuss your next career move in IT!
For more information contact:
Executive IT Recruitment Specialist
This job is now closed. You can apply for other jobs by uploading your CV.