Our client offers commercial and industrial solar solutions across Sub-Saharan Africa. Based in the Tygervalley area of Bellville this Accounting position reports to the Financial Manager.
- Processing of data on Accpac to trial balance for 17 entities within the group
- Ensure that correct procedures are followed for statutory reporting, completion of documents, submissions and payments are done timeously, i.e. VAT, EMP201
- Assist with internal and external audits
- Ensure payments for creditors, the management of debtors and the control of cash flow
- Participate in the preparation management reports
- Perform general administrative duties as requested by the Financial Manager
- Effective handling of detailed information and consistent attention to detail
- Systematically organising activities and setting time frames and priorities
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written in Afrikaans and English)
- Ability to perform calculations and prepare detailed reports
- Excellent problem-solving capabilities
- Must be able to take initiative
- Excellent administration skills
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE
- Grade 12 with a diploma or university degree majoring in Accounting
- Minimum of 3 years’ proven experience in Accounting / Bookkeeping
- Microsoft Office knowledge
If you would like to apply or receive more information about this position, please:
- Apply online at www.------/vacancies or
- Click on the "APPLY" button or
- Forward a comprehensive CV to --------Please upload your CV here-------- with “BOOKKEEPER / ACCOUNTANT ” in the subject line.
We thank all candidates for their interest and advise that only those under consideration will be contacted.
This job is now closed. You can apply for other jobs by uploading your CV.