The Back Office Project Manager will be responsible overall for the defining of the solutions roadmap and portfolio management with a strong back office focus specifically with deep insights into Finance, HR, Manufacturing and Supply Chain.
Our client, based in Johannesburg, is a Global FMCG company and houses some of South Africa's most appreciated beverage brands.
The Back Office Project Manager would be responsible for the following:
- Contribute to define the solutions roadmap and portfolio management;
- Manage IT projects and deliver solutions on time, on budget and on scope, respecting quality standards.
- Manage project resources (internal and external).
- Ensure the successful implementation of the organizational change management plan.
- Monitor project progress and produce project reporting.
- Minimize the exposure to the project risks.
- Responsible for following the PM methodology producing and storing the outputs according the that.
- Build and follow up project budget.
- Responsible analyze the business needs and produce the high-level functional specs
- Engage and work with other IT areas, as CoE, to design/define the solution architecture
- Responsible to follow the toolkits (when available) to deliver the solutions
- Responsible to transition the Support team the new solutions implemented
- 5+ years of experience in an IT related area
- Confirmed Project Management experience
- Ability to manage project budget > 0.5M€
- Must have experience dealing with various levels within company
- Demonstrated expertise in both infrastructure operations and application development /deployment in large scale IT environments
- Proven track record of institutionalizing leading-practice methodologies and processes
- International experience, lived and worked in multiple cultures
- Exceptional analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving abilities. Ability to discuss and document business process
- Experience with data processing flowcharting techniques
- Clear and effective written and verbal communication skills
- Customer oriented
- Good presentation skills
R750,000 CTC per annum - R900,000 CTC per annum