As CyberPro we mainly service large to medium scale enterprises, such as the Banking, Insurance, Medical, Wealth and Investments, Retail and E-Commerce Sectors. CyberPro Consulting is a Level 1 BEE (135%) contributor. We are a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner as well as an Oracle Certified Partner. CyberPro Consulting offers bespoke tailor-made software solutions as well as top end Information Technology skills. We have a reputation on being able to deliver quickly and offer flexi engagement models suiting every customer need.
We are currently looking for an experienced BizTalk / .Net C# (MS Stack) developer
You will join a development team responsible for the design, development and support of critical software solutions and key operational systems and processes – including software systems themselves and the integrations between them. Our has a highly collaborative environment where they achieve amazing things by working together. We want someone who can work collaboratively. Many of us work remotely, and this will be an option in this role, but that will not take away from your ability to liaise with your team to ensure things are running smoothly.
Duties, Responsibilities, and skills required.
- Proficient in BizTalk and .Net C#/ in order to successfully join this team.
- Ability to convert business requirements into practical solutions, to deliver high quality products that are fit for purpose, robust and secure.
- Provide hands-on support & mentoring to advance the skills of other software developers, promoting the sharing of technical knowledge and adoption of technical practices through mentoring, team meetings / lunch and learns etc. as well as formal written documentation.
- Coaching and mentoring individuals to support individual development and wider departmental continuous improvement
- This is a great opportunity to join an experienced development team and have an influence on new application development projects
- Full SDLC with bespoke development projects and support of applications written (bug fixes, change requests, increased functionality etc.)
- BizTalk 2016 + clustering
- Visual Studio 2015, C#, ASP.Net
- Multi-tier Software Development
- Agile Methodologies - SCRUM
- Knowledge of Source Code Control/Configuration Management
- Preferable but not Essential Skills
- Continuous Integration
- Requirements Analysis/Design
- Microsoft Azure Cloud Technologies
Please send your CV to Leigh-AnneM@------ (Recruitment Manager) or call me on ----- for more details