The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Managing the business, distributors whilst proactively leading, motivating and developing the sales support and Warehouse team.
- Developing and implementing markets according to strategic business unit strategies as well as resolving any problems or complaints within the sales division of the company.
- Driving and managing the entire supply chain process, targeting products and identifying client needs, negotiating deals and closing.
- Calling on existing clients and suppliers and developing relationships.
- Implementing and regularly reviewing possible improvements to business processes, controlling all branch sales.
- Ensuring that the agreed targets concerning market share, cost of sales, sales turnover as well as variable gross margins are being achieved, by providing effective implementation and implementing control of customer and market concepts.
- Identifying market potentials and introducing measures for it.
- Preparing, presenting and delivering annual budgets and overseeing annual sales strategy for the branch with quarterly allocation of individual customer strategies and progress reports.
- Attending quarterly executive management team meetings to analyse financials, setting budgets, forecasting expenditure and implementing the cost control thereof.
Minimum requirements for the role:
- Minimum Matric Certificate is essential.
- Previous chemical raw material sales experience is preferred but not essential.
- Previous sales experience calling on manufacturers.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills is essential.
- Strong team player with the ability to build and foster relationships is essential.
- Computer Literacy with good working knowledge of Microsoft Packages is essential.
Salary package is highly negotiable based on experience gained.
This job is now closed. You can apply for other jobs by uploading your CV.