A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Business Development Manager to join a Global Waste-water Treatment Company based in Johannesburg. This will be a 12 month contract with option of renewal.
Our client is a Global Waste-water Treatment Company based in Johannesburg.
As the Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Identifying opportunities in South Africa and Sub-Saharan Africa for the company where they can assist in building Waste-water Treatment Plants, Sludge Treatment Plants and Waste Treatment Plants.
- After identifying the opportunities, together with the Proposals Engineer, put together project proposal including design, costing, pricing and implementation plan
- Oversee project implementation and liaise closely with client with constant updates on project tracker
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Proven track record in business development preferably within the water treatment solutions space
- Previous experience opening markets in Africa essential
- Strong network within the government / contractor / infrastructure space would be highly beneficial
- Able to travel extensively
- Opportunity to be the first on the ground of a Global Water Treatment Company and open up the market.
- Market Related Salary
This job is now closed. You can apply for other jobs by uploading your CV.