Please be advised that Mining Experience is required for this role, DO NOT APPLY if you do not have a Mining background.
The roles is responsible for delivering the continuous monitoring and diagnostics service to our clients. Leading a team of Junior Process Service Engineers that is responsible for applying the analytics techniques to client data during continuous monitoring. Client facing role that works with a solutions consultant to understand and manage client expectations.
- Oversee the team and workflows of the M&D function
- Track contractual scope and requirements to manage expectations and internal project hours.
- Communicate client requirements to technical team and have up to date understanding of S3 offerigns for opportunities at clients.
- Ensure rhythms and site-specific deadlines are met.
- Coordinate with Subject Matter Expert to ensure site cases are of high technical standard and contain all necessary background for in-depth discussion with clients.
- Effectively track service value metrics and KPI''''s for high level reporting.
- Manage client engagements
- Generating KPI''''s and value metrics for the service
- Managing expectations
- Stakeholder engagement (throughout the chain of command)
- Ensuring client engagement is high
- 5+ years of related work experience
- 3+ years of experience in a client service delivery role (mining industry preferred).
- 2+ years experience in a team lead role - Can lead through example and provides support to foster a sense of ownership in the team.
- 4+ years experience in minerals processing - Understands recovery, grade, throughput, APC''''s variability, peak air recovery, velocity, step tests, set points, roughers, cleaners, reclaimers, crushing, grinding, flotation, flowsheets, etc. and has been exposed to technology implementations and operations at mining sites.
- Data and statistical analysis qualification preferred.
- Proven ability to build and maintain long lasting client relationships.
- Excellent communications skills both verbal and written
- Self-starting, motivated and disciplined.
- Experience in OSIsoftPI, Advanced Excel Skills, PowerBI
- Experience in case management and benefit estimation.
- Able to read understand and use Python Scripts
NB: If you have not received a response within 14 business days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job is now closed. You can apply for other jobs by uploading your CV.