Job & Company Description:
The Business Intelligence position is at a telecommunication company that as numerous years of experience in the market and is a well established and reputable business where success and good work ethic is highly appreciated. The roles duties include contributing to organisational goals by creating and maintaining quality software systems. To ensure that the Software Development Lifecycle is always adhered to . To take responsibility for the effort estimation, execution, testing, deployment and documentation of software. To ensure that quality software is delivered in alignment with software standards and in accordance with a pre-defined requirement and/or technical design. Ensuring current and ad-hoc work is carried out in a productive, timely and efficient manner
- Grade 12 (Standard 10) with University Entrance (NQF4)
- A relevant 3 year degree / diploma relating to Business Intelligence / Data Warehousing / Database Administration.
- Bachelor of Science Degree – Business Systems
Job Experience & Skills Required:
- Minimum of 5 years+ experience in a business intelligence environment.
- PowerBi Experience
- Communication (Written/Verbal)
- Decision Making
- Problem Solver/Solutions Driven
- Advanced Excel
- Analytical thinking
- Transact SQL
- Extract, transform and loading (ETL) principles
- Automated reporting
For more IT jobs, please visit www.------
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider the vacancy application unsuccessful. Your profile will be kept on our database for any other suitable roles / positions.
For more information contact:
IT Recruitment Consultant
This job is now closed. You can apply for other jobs by uploading your CV.