Education and Minimum Requirements:
- Grade 12 (Matric)
- Relevant tertiary qualification e.g. preferably General Management Diploma
- A minimum of 5 years in the industry at senior supervisory level
Skills and competencies:
- Understanding service expectations from customers.
- Proven people and resource management experience.
- Effective people management, organization, selling, communication, interpersonal and negotiating skills.
- Sound understanding of management principles including inventory and financial controls, budgets and industrial relations.
- Sound working knowledge of all related Admin and computer systems
- Manage branch, on-site, breakdown, retread collection and Mobile Van teams to maximize service revenue and meet or exceed the annual operation plan
- Manage customer tyre policies, deliver against agreed SLA in line with service KPI’s
- Maintain, develop and grow the customer base in area of responsibility
- Identify and implement strategies to ensure growth in market share, profitability and achievement of the company vision, mission, values.
- Manage the activities of the branch to ensure that financial and administrative standards and procedures are met.
- Manage and develop associates’ performance.
- Manage self to maintain personal effectiveness
Please visit our website at --------Please upload your CV here-------->for more details and to register your C.V.