Our nationwide client is a leading, dynamic and fast growing software developer service provider that adds optimal value to its shareholders through sustainable growth driven by performance excellence. Our client lives by integrity, innovation, agility, diversity and a spirit of Ubuntu and instils these values in all areas of the business. The client is seeking to recruit specialist C# DEVELOPERS in JOHANNESBURG/MIDRAND/PRETORIA/CENTURION AND CAPE TOWN.
LOCATION: Johannesburg, Midrand, Pretoria, Centurion and Cape Town
POSITION: C# Developers (Junior/Intermediate/Senior levels)
SALARY: Negotiable up to R1m per annum CTC
INDUSTRY: Software Development
CLOSING DATE: Monday, 31st July 2017
- Successful candidates will get to work alongside some of SA's top C# developers and software engineers - many who are legends in the industry;
- The Company runs numerous project teams across a wide client base - ensuring the best fit of people for the specific project and geographical location within varied technology environments;
- Candidates need to be experts in C# (Charp) developing;
- Various positions are available at junior, intermediate and senior levels;
- Online assessments will need to be performed by candidates invited for interviews.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree or equivalent;
- 2-3 years relevant experience.
KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED FOR THE POSITION
- Win Forms, Web Forms, WCF, Win Services, Console Apps (any type of C# app);
- SQL Server 2016, 2014, 2012 and/or 2008 R2, SQL Query and Stored Procedure experience essential, SQL Integration and Analysis Services is an advantage and Microsoft Reporting Services is an advantage;
- Experience working with enterprise software architectures and design patterns;
- Planning, designing and developing new feature functionality for software and platforms as per specifications;
- Experience with source control (GIT, Mercurial, TFS, SVN or similar) is essential;
- BSC Computer Science or similar tertiary qualification is an advantage;
- Microsoft Certification is an advantage.
SKILLS REQUIRED FOR THE POSITION
- Team player;
Please send CV’s to --------Please upload your CV here--------
Deon van der Vyver
Executive HR Consultant
Email: --------Please upload your CV here--------
This job is now closed. You can apply for other jobs by uploading your CV.