CRM Reporting & Insights Analyst (FMCG)
R600k - R800k
3 month contract
Excellent opportunity with global FMCG Group, to support CRM Program Manager with data and insights captured in CRM System. Be responsible for:
- Create and maintain standard reports and dashboards based on existing reporting needs
- Provide ad hoc reports and dashboards as required/requested
- Find new ways to report CRM data making use of available tools and recommend purchase of any new tools by providing a business case and reason for acquiring any new reporting and insight tools.
- Provide feedback to CRM Project managers based on data relating to gaps found in data capture by system users
- Ensure alignment of data across all CRM projects through regular meetings with relevant stakeholders to update on performance of these projects
- Provide insights to CRM Program Manager for further CRM system improvements based on reports and dashboards.
Qualifications and experience
- Min 3 years in a data analysis role.
- Experience working with databases, cleaning and structuring data into reports and dashboards
- At least 2 years experience building reports and dashboards within a CRM system (Salesforce an advantage) and Tableau
Please apply on-line