- Matric / Grade 12 (required)
- Certificate / Diploma (advantageous)
- Minimum 6 months Call Centre / BPO experience / Customer Service
- Experience in Voice / Chat / Email / Social Media
- Native level / fluency in English (both verbal and written)
- Excellent Communication and customer focus (both verbal and written)
- Ability to work rotational shifts (24 x 7 x 365)
- Provide outstanding Telephonic / Electronic Support to our Customers by making use of set processes and procedures.
Responsiveness and Efficiency
- To ensure that customer queries or complaints are acknowledged, recorded and resolved promptly and effectively. Additionally, ensuring that all processes and guidelines are adhered to.
- Escalate all relevant queries to the relevant role players, where applicable.
- To ensure that responses to our customers follow Call Centre Measurement Criteria and adhere to all regulatory, fair trading and competition practices. In addition, the Tribe Chatter is required to comply with all Health, Safety and Security policies.
- To develop and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers. Additionally, accepting responsibility for personal development and performance improvement.
- Agents are required to be knowledgeable about all products, services, & processes, and able to manage customer expectations through adhering and applying the processes and guidelines.