- A minimum of Bachelor’s/BTech degree in Electrical Engineering.
- 5-7 years relevant experience.
- Lightning and surge protection experience required.
- MS Projects or similar project schedule package training.
- Knowledge of SAP.
- Excellent maths, science and IT skills.
- The ability to make and understand technical drawings.
- Analytical skills.
- Ability to explain design ideas clearly.
- Decision-making skills.
- An in-depth understanding and working knowledge of the environment.
- Contract/contractor management knowledge and skills.
- Good planning, integration and resources management skills.
- Direct and coordinate manufacturing, construction, installation, maintenance, support, documentation and testing activities to ensure compliance with specifications, codes and customer requirements.
- Perform detailed calculations to compute and establish manufacturing, construction and installation standards and specifications.
- Confer with project managers, customers and others to discuss existing or potential engineering projects and products.
- Inspect completed installations and observe operations to ensure conformance to design and equipment specifications and compliance with operational and safety standards.
- Prepare and study technical drawings, specifications of electrical systems and topographical maps to ensure that installation and operations conform to standards and customer requirements.
- Plan and implement research methodology and procedures to apply principles of electrical theory to engineering projects.
- Prepare specifications for purchase of materials and equipment.
- Assist in developing capital project programs for new equipment and major repairs.
- Develop budgets, estimating labour, material and construction costs.
- Operate computer-assisted engineering and design software and equipment to perform engineering tasks.
This job is now closed. You can apply for other jobs by uploading your CV.