- Degree in Mechanical Engineering or Electrical Engineering (Heavy Current)
- GCC Advanced
- Computer literacy – MS Office, ERP system
- 5 – 10 years’ experience in Maintenance Managing on complex plants.
- Maintains SHE as the number one priority on the plant, leading by example
- Ensures that the Engineering department is running at optimal efficiency in regards to both resources and manpower in order to meet plant and engineering requirements of Ferro Coating Resins.
- Ensures that all plant and machinery is maintained in accordance with OHS Act regulations, monitors all engineering work and ensures adherence to ISO systems and procedures as per Ferro Coating Resins requirements and standards.
- Appointed as a GRM2 for the site.
- Reviews and proposes the annual maintenance budget for Ferro Coating Resins, whilst continuously monitoring and ensuring engineering costs are kept to a minimum.
- Implements and maintains a preventative/total maintenance system to ensure the optimum cost-benefit balance between preventative and reactive maintenance, thereby enabling the engineering department and plant to operate efficiently and effectively at all times.
- Proactive Management of the Engineering team.