A multinational leader in the financial services industry is looking for a well-versed CFO to join their team in Botswana. This entity is listed on the Botswana Stock Exchange and forms part of a larger group of companies. Please note, this role is earmarked for a Botswanan Citizen. The role will include duties such as:
- Prepare, present and interpret financial reports
- Adherence to tax laws and regulatory compliance
- Direct accounting department activities
- Provides leadership, training and supervision within the department
- Ensures compliance with Bank policies and procedures
- Financial Planning, MIS, Budgeting, Cash Flow Projections
If you want to push your boundaries like they do, apply now to avoid disappointment!
Job Experience & Skills Required:
Qualifications & Experience
- CIMA or ACCA qualification with a relevant master’s degree or equivalent preferred
- 10 or more years’ experience in the financial services industry
- 5 or more years’ experience at senior management level
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply directly. For more finance jobs, please visit --------Please upload your CV here-------->
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider the vacancy application unsuccessful. Your profile will be kept on our database for any other suitable roles / positions.
For more information contact:
This job is now closed. You can apply for other jobs by uploading your CV.