Our client concerned within the Information Technology industry who has been in operations for more almost a quarter of a century, is currently seeking to recruit a qualified Chartered Accountant to take on the available role of the Chief Financial Officer. The successful professional will be responsible for but not limited for directing the company''s financial goals, objectives, and budgets as well as oversee the investment of funds held by the organization, weighing up and managing associated risks. If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, apply now!
- Oversee all financial reporting’s
- Report and update on company performance.
- Providing leadership, direction and management of the finance and accounting teamTreasury
- Drive the company’s financial strategy & planning
- Prepare reliable current and forecasting reports
- Supervise all finance personnel.
- Evaluate performance by analysing and interpreting data and metrics.
- Manage relationships with partners/vendors
Qualification and Experience:
- Qualified CA(SA)
- 4 – 6 years post articles experience
- Advanced Excel Knowledge
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply directly. For more finance jobs, please visit --------Please upload your CV here-------->.
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider the vacancy application unsuccessful. Your profile will be kept on our database for any other suitable roles / positions.
We also invite you to contact us to discuss your next career move in finance!
For more information contact:
Nadia Hassam on 012 -----
Researcher: General Finance & CA (SA)
This job is now closed. You can apply for other jobs by uploading your CV.