Experience in the signage manufacturing sector is required, as projects by their nature generate an enormous amount of information and incorporate a vast span of requirements that need to be addressed, to effectively implement and deliver the project on time and within budget.
- National Senior Certificate.
- Suitable Tertiary Qualification.
- Project Management skills such as Critical Path Analysis, Gant Charts, etc.
- Conflict resolution mechanisms and people management skills.
- Budget costing and timeline management.
- Technical knowledge on all signage aspects.
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills.
- Computer literacy including Project Management software.
Responsibilities and capabilities:
- Acute attention of the fine details of the project.
- Inherent capacity to process vast amounts of information and analyse it.
- Correctly identify the mission critical elements and manage them.
- Strong and ongoing communication to resolve issues and snags.
- React on issues and snags timeously and resolve them and the concerns.
- Ask the right and probing questions regarding the details.
- Tenacity to manage and resolve issues.
- Strong character to maintain one’s position when required and the intelligent to know when.
To apply, please send your CV and salary expectations to --------Please upload your CV here-------->
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Should you not receive feedback within 48 hours, please accept your application as unsuccessful.