CLOUD ENGINEER (DEVELOPER)
PURPOSE OF ROLE:
Our client’s Chief Technology Office is looking for an experienced Cloud Engineer. Ideally the candidate has heard the call, seen the future and lives and breathes public cloud- first, and foremost AWS, but not only. One half of the role is constant learning and being a great engineer; while teaching others and equipping other teams to be great engineers is the other half.
MAIN ACTIVITIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The responsibilities will be varied and include the following critical performance areas:
- Engineer the company’s forward-enabling AWS services for other teams in the bank
- Gain experience, grow own skills - deep and wide in an Agile DevOps environment
- Support other teams moving to AWS
- Investigate, create, and recommend innovative technologies or other methods that will enhance the security of cloud-based environments
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- 3 - 4 year degree (Engineering or B Sc)
- Experience having deployed and run production workloads on AWS
- Good working knowledge of Linux (Windows would be an advantage)
- Understanding of networking and/or storage
- Knowledge of designing, engineering, and implementing solutions in a hybrid (and ideally multi) cloud environment
*Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
This job is now closed. You can apply for other jobs by uploading your CV.