Job & Company Descriptions
My client is looking for a Commercial Finance Manager that can support and increase the company’s profitability. Looking for a driven and dynamic individual that will manage the team as well as oversee the full marketing team. Must be able to do financial appraisals and have insight with regards to the marketing activities.
As the Commercial Finance Manager you will need to provide the financial modelling and properly analyse the opportunities available.
- Must be able to roll out the forecasts of the business
- Review all the monthly actuals
- Handle the budgets and reports
- Determine and monitor the budgets for each department
- Manage the company’s balance sheet, budgets and forecasts
- Take on the responsibility of the financial budgets of the pre and post projects
- Monitor the overall supply division budget
- Able to manage multiple priorities and deliver on time
- Will need to drive the overall responsibilities
- Able to work independently and drive activities
- Strong understanding of the business processes and operations
- In depth understanding of the financial functions
4 years post article experience within a FMCG environment.
Knowledge of financial systems (ICE)
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply directly. For more Compliance and Risk management jobs, please visit --------Please upload your CV here-------->
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider the vacancy application unsuccessful. Your profile will be added to our database for any other suitable roles/positions.
For more information contact:
Specialist Consultant: Internal audit and chartered accounts
This job is now closed. You can apply for other jobs by uploading your CV.