- CA(SA)/ Newly
- 1-year post articles experience
- Must have audited both Investments, Asset Management and FSI
- Ability to quickly learn difficult, technical financial and legal concepts
- Ability to adapt to change
- Ability to handle (and even thrive on) stress and pressure
- Exceptional work ethic due to demands of the role
- Ability to work with people (clients and team)
- Strong attention to detail, but also the ability to see the bigger picture
- Highly organised
- Industry research (in respect of specific sectors)
- Company research (understanding a client''s business, identifying new potential clients, identifying buy-side and sell-side opportunities for current and prospective clients, etc.)
- Transaction type research (BEE, M&A, leveraged buy-out, listings, etc.)
- Technical research (valuation methodologies, modelling techniques, legal agreement clauses and definitions, etc.)
- Corporate finance analysts are required to complete detailed valuation models (and other ancillary models) which are tailored for the exact purpose of a specific transaction
- Reviewing legal agreements
- Drafting minutes and agendas for project calls (also setting up these meetings)
- Contributing to problem solving and idea generation on transactions
- Assisting with client management (answering emails, following up on outstanding items, etc.)
- Various other ad hoc matters that may arise on any transaction
- Corporate finance analyst should, when required, assist with writing articles for marketing purposes (the "assist" relates to research and other specific contributions to articles where technical information is required from a Corporate Finance perspective)
- A corporate finance analyst is required to accompany principals and associates to meetings with service and capital providers. This includes all work required for preparing for the relevant meetings.
Apply directly online.
If you are looking for the opportunity to become part of a hard-working team and have the necessary skills and requirements, then apply and send us your CV now!
Please apply directly, by clicking on the apply button or visit www.------ for more exciting Finance jobs.
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. Your profile will be kept on our database for any other suitable roles / positions.
We also invite you to contact us to discuss other exciting finance career opportunities in our niche area!
For more information, please contact on: -----
Senior Recruitment Consultant: Vashen Moodley or email:
This job is now closed. You can apply for other jobs by uploading your CV.