A leading organization in the fast-moving consumable goods industry is looking for an energetic chartered accountant to join their team as a Corporate Financial Accountant.
JOB & COMPANY DESCRIPTION
The successful candidate will be responsible for various technically oriented finance related project deliverables. The Corporate Financial Accountant will also be responsible for budgeting, forecasting, financial analysis, and capital markets.
The successful candidate must have the following qualifications:
- CA (SA)
- Big 4 audit article experience
JOB EXPERIENCE & SKILLS REQUIRED
- At least 2-5 years’ post article experience
- Experience with JSE listed entities
- Experience in the banking industry is preferred
- Strong IFRS knowledge and experience
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Innovative, analytical, and conceptual thinking
- Drive and energy
- Business understanding
For more finance jobs, please visit --------Please upload your CV here-------->
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider the vacancy application unsuccessful. Your profile will be kept on our database for any other suitable roles/positions.
Specialist Consultant in IT/Internal Audit and Chartered Accountants CA (SA)
This job is now closed. You can apply for other jobs by uploading your CV.