A leader in manufacturing trailers and related products in Africa is looking for a Cost Accountant. The company offer a unique, innovative customer-oriented approach to finding transport solutions. Their in-house finance division offers a range of financial packages such as trailer rentals, buy-back agreements, full maintenance leases as well as residual value leases. Company is in Germiston
- B Comm (Finance) or Similar
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in manufacturing such as Factory overheads budget vs Actual variance investigations on management accounts monthly
- ERP system. (Product costing)
- Understand Material, Scrap and Labour variance reports
- Proven skills in analysing the recoveries vs actuals and interact with production and planning
- departments to identify reasons for variances to the plan
Preparing and maintaining accounting records
Statutory and regulatory reporting
Maintaining cost accounting system
Preparing of management accounts
Planning, budgeting and forecasting
Management reporting for decision making
Product and service costing
Analysing manufacturing cost methods
Working capital management
Risk management and business assurance
Coordinated and supervised monthly stock counts
Please apply via: www.------
E-mail: --------Please upload your CV here-------- (Reference:1898)
Should we not contact you within 14 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
Companies may expire jobs at their own discretion.
• ONLY SA CITIZENS APPLY
This job is now closed. You can apply for other jobs by uploading your CV.