A manufacturing concern based in the Booysens and Alberton North Area is looking for a Cost Accountant to join their team.
Job & Company Description:
- This top-notch brand is seeking a high-energy, ambitious person wanting to grow with the group
- Looking to roll-up your sleeves, get involved and having a “value-add” attitude
- Ability to understand new concepts and wanting to learn
- Action orientated and output-driven
- Good interpersonal skills
- perform consistently under pressure and in a fast-changing environment
- execute tasks accurately with attention to detail
- multi-task and prioritise duties
- Ability to implement changes/new processes
- Committed to meeting deadlines
- CIMA – Busy or completed with Strategic level
Job Experience & Skills Required:
- Minimum of 5 solid years of Cost Accounting in a Manufacturing Environment
- An understanding of GMP and HACCP.
- Is flexible and able to work as part of a team.
- An understanding of demand planning and forecasting.
- Advanced user in MS Excel, Pivot tables, Vlookups & Hlookups etc
For more finance jobs, please visit --------Please upload your CV here-------->
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider the vacancy application unsuccessful. Your profile will be kept on our database for any other suitable roles / positions.
For more information contact:
Recruitment Consultant: CA(SA) and General Finance
This job is now closed. You can apply for other jobs by uploading your CV.