- BCOM OR
Job Experience & Skills Required
• Manage the preparation and development of reports necessary to evaluate and assist management in making business decisions
• Compile, assist and maintain recording systems for all cost centres
• Ensure Bills of Materials are correctly and accurately implemented and reviewed on a regular basis
• Assists in the management and control of inventory systems and procedures
• Compile and maintain costing formulations for all SKU’s
• Assist in identifying, reporting on and eliminating of variances in production
• Manage the preparation of statistics on Costing/Yield/Labour variances, and assist with the interpretation thereof
• Ensure that inventory systems and controls are adhered to, and report on variances
• Managing quarterly stock takes in line with prescribed policies and procedures
For more finance jobs, please visit --------Please upload your CV here-------->
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider the vacancy application unsuccessful. Your profile will be kept on our database for any other suitable roles / positions.
For more information contact:
Finance Recruitment Specialist
This job is now closed. You can apply for other jobs by uploading your CV.