Qualifications and Experience:
- BCom and CIMA
- 5-7 years FMCG experience
- Excel (advanced)
- Planning, studying and collecting data to determine costs of business activity of different divisions, business units and functions
- Analysing data collected and recording results
- Determining fixed costs
- Determining variable costs of business
- Recording cost information for use in controlling expenditures
- Analysing audits of costs and preparing reports
- Providing management with reports specifying and comparing factors affecting prices and profitability of products or services
- Estimating the impact of changes in service offerings and the introduction of new projects on pricing and profit margins
- Maintaining Cost Accounting System
- Preparing budget reports for each department and division
- Analysing and reporting on profit margins
- Set up standard costing model
- Set up bills of material (BOMs)
If you meet the above requirements and would like more information, Contact us immediately.
Let us assist you with your career. Connect with us on --------Please upload your CV here--------> and Register your CV to create a profile, view finance jobs and apply.
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. Your profile will be kept on our database for any other suitable roles/positions. We also invite you to contact us to discuss other exciting finance career opportunities in our niche area!
For more information, please call Godfrey Khumalo
This job is now closed. You can apply for other jobs by uploading your CV.