Job & Company Descriptions
A large manufacturing company is seeking a Credit Controller (Banking Analyst) to join their team for 6 months. My client is a strong contender in the market that can expose you to different aspects of the business.
As a Credit Controller (Banking Analyst) you will responsible for the following:
- Ensure that payments are made 100% accurately and on time
- Prepare reports as per business requirements
- Ensure all daily, weekly and monthly KPI's and SLA's are met.
- Present and implement corrective action and preventive action for recurring process related issues
- Maintenance of banking profiles as required by the business
- Daily banking interactions including but not limited to maintenance of the daily outstanding lists
- Ensure that the automatic allocation of the banking is working correctly
- Process payment advice received from customers
Job Experience and Skills Required:
At least 3 -5 years experience
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply directly. For more finance jobs, please visit --------Please upload your CV here-------->
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider the vacancy application unsuccessful. Your profile will be kept on our database for any other suitable roles / positions.
For more information contact: