To manage the entire credit risk management process, end-to-end, to ensure that credit risk remains within acceptable thresholds.
- Manage team of credit controllers
- Oversee credit vetting process for new customers including making recommendation to CFO as to whether to open an account and at which credit limit
- Oversee risk assessment process where customer requests increase in credit limit or other variation of existing credit terms
- Oversee monthly collections process and ensure that, where required, accounts are placed on hold or appropriate escalations made in order to recover monies
- Implement credit process lifecycle to ensure that required communications, notices are filed to customers to ensure EM remains compliant with NCA and other legislative requirements
- Provide recommendations to CFO of accounts required to be handed over for legal recovery
- Proactively work with debt collectors on accounts in the legal book
- Authorise financial credits where appropriate
- Prepare appropriate month end reporting on arrears, on hold accounts, etc to enable CFO and other management to have concise reflection of credit risk management strategy
- Provide strong challenge layer to sales to ensure only acceptable credit risk underwritten
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS:
Must be able to show:
- The duties and responsibilities of this role has been mastered.
- Work can be produced with minimum supervision.
- Work activities/job duties are consistently thorough and accurate.
- Volume of daily workload is consistently high, therefore productive and fast.
- Willingness to take on responsibility and to be held accountable.
- Cooperation and good interpersonal relations.
- Ability to coordinate tasks and to have the ability to organize, prioritize and schedule.
- New ideas and methods to improve quality of results.
- High morale and consistency in functioning effectively in an objective and rational manner.
- Excellent communication, both written and verbal.
- Problem solving skills to effectively gather and organize facts, evaluate and make effective final decisions.
- Strong people management skills measured by objectives set for team members
- Demonstrate appreciation of credit risk management priorities by ensuring arrears/bad debts remain contained.
- Appropriate Credit Management qualification
To Apply, kindly forward your CV to adatadin@------.
Recruitment Consultant: Angie Datadin
This job is now closed. You can apply for other jobs by uploading your CV.