Our client is seeking a leader with strong negotiation and conflict handling skills coupled with the ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines. Agile and dynamic leadership skills will be required to manage a team that are mature and strong. In addition, you must be confident to deal with Managing Directors across the business and strong enough to voice your stance on particular credit issues and work with MD’s at the same time – find the balance. You will be required to take responsibility for the managing of the AR team whilst ensuring that credit risk is mitigated and managed across the group. Extensive experience in the manufacturing sector is required.
Qualifications, Experience and Skills
• BCom Degree essential
• Postgraduate qualification with articles experience preferred
• Credit qualification would be highly advantageous
• MS Office literacy essential and pref advanced Excel skills
• Minimum 10 years accounting and/or credit experience
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience in the management of people
• Manufacturing sector experience essential
• Full knowledge of the requirements in respect of the National Credit Act, Consumer Protection Act and POPI and IFRS 9
• Understand risk, business processes and controls
• Excellent leadership skill, including strong coaching experience
• Business Analytical skills
• Management reporting skills
This job is now closed. You can apply for other jobs by uploading your CV.