- Bachelor’s degree in Business (BBA) or BSc Computer Science with majors preferable in the following (project management, data, science, statistics, software development or BI related).
- Minimum 3 years sales, marketing and/or agronomic experience.
- Experience in CRM, data management and analytics is preferred.
- Technical Skills: HTML5, SQL, SSIS, SSAS, SSRS, R, Power BI, Tableu
- Customer centric and market oriented.
- Experience with project planning and execution
Responsibilities are, but not limited to:
- Enable customer centric strategy and sales execution through data analytics and customer insight
- Use internal and external data to highlight market and business trends to increase profits and efficiency
- Responsible for collecting insight through different means, from mining the company data sources and industry trends to help develop insight on company position and suggest improvements and changes to drive business and profitability
- Plan and manage the budgets for the research projects accordingly
- Develop insights to support Go-to-market strategies, customer engagement, campaign activation and cluster strategies.
- Support country group sales teams with channel partner mapping and channel-product visibility
- Collaborate with relevant stakeholders in the implementation of key business enablers such as account planning, track and trace, affiliate programs etc.
- Implement standard and approved customer segmentation to drive prioritization and business growth
Responsible for improving customer experience through:
- Developing customer journey maps and segmentation with identification of customer pain points and key touchpoints,
- Collect customer feedback
- Able to make decisions and provide direction to business in order to improve customer experience.
- Monitor CRM sales data quality and implement actions to ensure sound and reliable customer data
- Provide support for account planning through data analytics, dashboards, reports etc.
- Communicate and provide trainings for countries to understand and implement customer segmentation
This job is now closed. You can apply for other jobs by uploading your CV.