A committed individual with solid management experience is required, to the support the Senior Factory Manager in continuing the strong turnaround of this factory together with the operational management, and team development of the factory.
- Support Senior Factory manager in operational management and team development of the factory.
- Recruitment, training and development of personnel.
- Asset preservation through development, implementation and management of effective systems.
- Develop and Implement best practice in all areas of factory.
- Being a credible leader that develops and guides operational teams and individuals in achieving targets.
- Driving continuous improvements and waste elimination in order to reduce costs and improve quality.
- Product development to ensure sustained fashionable and value for money product ranges.
- Project management of capital projects.
- Development of new products and technology.
- Financial control of factory costs.
- Safety and risk management in terms of legislation.
- Sourcing of new local and international suppliers.
- Identification and development of future leaders in the business.
- Ensure the factory is focused on agreed key performance indicators.
- Able to work autonomously.
- Manage growth and change in a professional and entrepreneurial manner.
- Adaptive and creative to meet targets.
- Developing and leading teams and individuals toward common long-term objectives and short-term goals.
- Hands on and results driven.
- Focused on customer and business needs.
- Assiduity: Tenacious on goal delivery.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Analytical and detail-oriented problem solver.
- Ability to notice opportunities.
- Challenges established practices to test validity.
- Engineering and project management skills to drive and deliver continuous improvement.
- Strong work ethic.
- Strategic and big picture thinker.
- Emotional Intelligence and Robustness, Diplomatic.