- Ensuring the availability of stock through assisting demand planners
- Retail planning which is a combination of demand planning and store execution
- Liaising and building a relationship with the stores and clients
- Monitoring and understanding demand plan accuracy with the aim of minimising inaccuracies and the impact thereof
- Driving weekly collaborative processes with Sales and Supply Chain
Qualifications & Requirements:
- BDegree (Supply Chain / Logistics / Applied Mathematics / Quantitative Management)
- 3-year experience within Demand Planning
- Knowledge with Advanced Excel
- Retail planning knowledge
- Analytical skills
If you would like us to assist you with future career opportunities, please apply directly.
For Supply Chain jobs, please visit --------Please upload your CV here-------->
We appreciate your interest, however if you have not had any response within 2 weeks from one of our consultant, we will place your CV on our database and contact you as soon as a suitable career opportunity for your skills and experience becomes available.
This job is now closed. You can apply for other jobs by uploading your CV.