- Responsible for coordinating and steering the Sales and Operations Planning (S&OP) process
- Ensures adherence to the outlined processes for S&OP and demand planning
- Root-cause analysis of relevant front-end and back-end supply chain metrics and taking suitable action
- Ensuring the completion of action items decided in S&OP meeting
- Develop and execute product demand plans to meet organization goals.
- Manage demand planning and management processes for new and existing products..
- Work with sales team, customer input and supply chain management to improve forecast accuracy
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Relevant qualification in Supply Chain Management, Logistics or Engineering
- SAPICS or similar courses would be an advantage
- MIN 5 years working experience within a Supply Chain environment
- MUST 3-5 years people management experience
- Demonstrate experience reducing cost or improving efficiency in previous jobs
- Working experience within a multinational is an advantage
- Knowledge and understanding of MRP principles.
If you would like us to assist you with future career opportunities, please apply directly.
For Supply Chain jobs, please visit --------Please upload your CV here-------->
We appreciate your interest, however if you have not had any response within 2 weeks from one of our consultant, we will place your CV on our database and contact you as soon as a suitable career opportunity for your skills and experience becomes available.
This job is now closed. You can apply for other jobs by uploading your CV.