We specialize in placing professionals in the Supply Chain niche and my clients are consistently looking for accomplished candidates with strong technical skills, hands on approach, strong academic achievements and a stable work track record. We can assist you in exploring opportunities to grow your career within the large corporates and top employers of Gauteng where your abilities can be enhanced and grow towards been the best in your field.
- Responsible for coordinating and steering the Sales and Operations Planning (S&OP) process
- Ensures adherence to the outlined processes for S&OP and demand planning
- Root-cause analysis of relevant front-end and back-end supply chain metrics and taking suitable action
- Ensuring the completion of action items decided in S&OP meeting
- Develop and execute product demand plans to meet organization goals.
- Manage demand planning and management processes for new and existing products..
- Work with sales team, customer input and supply chain management to improve forecast accuracy
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Relevant qualification in Supply Chain Management, Logistics or Engineering
- SAPICS or similar courses would be an advantage
- MIN 5 years working experience within a Supply Chain environment
- MUST 3-5 years people management experience
- Demonstrate experience reducing cost or improving efficiency in previous jobs
- Working experience within a multinational is an advantage
- Knowledge and understanding of MRP principles.
If you would like us to assist you with future career opportunities, please apply directly.
For Supply Chain jobs, please visit --------Please upload your CV here-------->
We appreciate your interest, however if you have not had any response within 2 weeks from one of our consultant, we will place your CV on our database and contact you as soon as a suitable career opportunity for your skills and experience becomes available.
Kirsty de Kock
This job is now closed. You can apply for other jobs by uploading your CV.