Job & Company Description:
- On a weekly and monthly basis, analyse actual sales to generate the forecast, make recommendations, and drive continuous improvements to gain consensus with the cross-functional team on the forward forecast (including base and event).
- Analyse historical demand and remove anomalies (including outliers) from the norm using historical information, knowledge of the category and through getting input from the sales teams.
- Identify the most appropriate statistical forecasting model for each product group in order to generate an accurate base forecast.
- Events/Promotions Forecasting.
Job Experience & Skills Required:
- 2 - 3 years supply and/or demand planning experience including depot / stock replenishment and forecasting
- BCom/Economics degree or related Supply Chain National Diploma (eg: SAPICS CPIM) or BEng (Industrial Engineer)
CTC package of between R500 000 and R600 000 per annum
For more engineering jobs, please visit --------Please upload your CV here-------->
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider the vacancy application unsuccessful. Your profile will be kept on our database for any other suitable roles / positions.
For more information contact:
Recruitment Consultant- Supply Chain
This job is now closed. You can apply for other jobs by uploading your CV.