Job & Company Description:
- Ownership of Sales Forecast, including review of historical sales, research demand drivers, management of statistical forecast and preparation of Sales Forecast plans. Ensure the Sales Forecasts represent Orica’s business and are as accurate as possible, at multiple levels of aggregation for multiple time horizons.
- Follow and capture market trends that will impact Sales Forecast
- Receiving inputs from Sales and Marketing, monitor and leverage information from New Opportunities Pipelines.
- Coordinate cross-functional activities to reconcile significant variances and refine the forecast to reflect updated sales and marketing assumptions.
- When requested, provide support to discussions related to Supply constraint resolution (i.e. Allocations) and facilitate discussions with Sales and Marketing for Supply’s preparation of scenario analysis.
- Support long term planning process, contributing with inputs of 1-24 months sales forecast.
Job Experience & Skills Required:
- Highly developed Numeracy / Analytical capabilities.
- Good influencing skills and ability to coordinate multiple stakeholders.
- Business Acumen: capacity to understand and articulate the impact of Sales Forecast into business results (eg. EBIT) and alignment with strategic objectives.
- Experience in roles such as Demand Planning, Supply Planning, Supply Chain Management, Product Management, Account Management, Marketing and/or Sales/Commercial.
- Degree in disciplines such as Engineering, Marketing, Economics, Business Management, Logistics/Supply Chain.
CTC package of between R600 000 and R----- per annum
For more engineering jobs, please visit --------Please upload your CV here-------->
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider the vacancy application unsuccessful. Your profile will be kept on our database for any other suitable roles / positions.
For more information contact:
Recruitment Consultant- Supply Chain