- +2 years Development Operations experience
- Red Hat Certified
- Advanced Linux administration experience on RHEL or CENTOS
- Openshift experience
- Cloud infrastructure experience (AWS or Azure)
Duties and Responsibilities
- You will be response for effective provisioning, installation, configuration, operation and maintenance of the companies in house developed software and cloud infrastructure on a global scale
- You will assist project and development teams globally with all phases, such as initiation, planning and implementation, using standard Project Management Methodologies.
- Maintain DevOps environment including the automation tools, cloud infrastructure, development tools, container environments and in house developed software.
- Grade 12 / NQF level 4
If you are a superstar and feel like this is your next best career move, please do not hesitate to reach out. It is a permanent position in Sandton offering up to R900k per annum cost to company, negotiable based on your superstardom. Contact Zinlee on <--------Please upload your CV here-------- or call 011 ----- with ZVH47173ZH (ref number) and we can discuss this and more opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? The e-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles. Check out the e-Merge website for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals! <--------Please upload your CV here--------